integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Friday, September 09, 2005
WHOA greetings ppl from RVHS.
Jm here to report to you BIG news regarding our move back to east coast in 2007.
ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
We are NOT moving back to the West Coast Campus cus RV is now havin IP programme. This involves all current sec 1 students. For 2005's sec 2s and 3s, i'm sorry to imform you that you will not be participating in the IP programme. RV is gonna consist of RVHS as well as RVJC. (:
Yupp and nxt yr 2006, we shall be moving to St Andrews JC somewhere along Alexandra Road, while waiting for the ITE at boonlay to be renovated before we settle down there permanently.
YEA!
are you guys happy?
I BET!(:
PS i got this from Mrs Look, whom I am sure is a very reliable source. And we are maybe gonna be on the news tonight, so TCTC and rmb to tune in! YEA!
And if you still dont believe me check this out
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/167355/1/.html

WAHAHAHA
okay enough about IP le. (:
Yest i caught the weekly serial VILLA WELLNESS basically about these group of 'overweight' women trying to like slim down by taking detox and all. The woman who gets the most outa it at the end not only walks home with a better figure but also a prize money. I AM SO JEALOUS. i wanna take part too!
Yest's episode featured them like doing PT. hahaa they ran like 2.4km UGH and the fastest time was 18 minutes lo! Slowest time being 33 min.
LIKE EVEN I FAT JIAMIN COULD BEAT THEM. I am so inspired!

This morning i ran 2.4km. Cus of yest night's inspiration. I clocked a good 15 min. WOOT

And there was a special guest appearance by JON JONSSON, AMERICA's MOST GORGEOUS MALE MODEL! I am so so so JEALOUS. this flirtatious FATSO even like chionged at JJ, and hugged and kissed him lo! I AM SO DISGUSTED.

UGH.

YUCK.

HAHAH.
Okay I love jon jonsson!(:

night guys JM OUT.








JM OUT.